Disneyland trip + meeting Baymax ♡



I went to Disneyland the other day and I was talking about on twitter how I wanted to start blogging about Disneyland more since i'm always there and a lot of you seemed to like the idea so I did it!~ I'm not sure exactly what i'm going to start doing with these disneyland posts so if you have any suggestions or requests just let me know! I went on November 18th, which was really perfect because the park was a lot emptier than i'm used to it being. The main reason I wanted to go to Disneyland was because I wanted to meet baymax. After seeing Big Hero 6, I was completely in love with him. I REALLY thought the line to see him was going to be long, but I waited about 30 minutes.


He's located in Starcade, right next to Space mountain! I know its super lame but I almost cried when I met him. I really like what they did with his suit too, I thought it would be kind of lame since the movie just came out but he looks exactly how he does in the movie! And when you hug him, he hugs you back.



Oh and he BLINKS! It's honestly so cute. When little kids come up to him he bends down just like he does in the movie and blinks. I was squealing the whole time ^~^. In the middle of waiting for Baymax, they switched Hiros which was really strange to me since i've never seen Disney do that with a face character before. It was a completely different person and it was very noticeable. But I was kind of happy since the Hiro I met seemed a lot happier than the other!


Baymax is seriously all over Disney right now and I'm 100% okay with it. These balloons are so cute!~ I really want to get one when I go back.





The castle is finally decorated for the holidays and its so pretty. I feel like it looks a little different for some reason but I can't really point out what exactly it is.



My dress is from H&M and my bag is from Ebay! I kind of regret wearing this though because it was so cold out I wasn't anticipating it at all. I'm actually sick now because I was in the cold for so long.. ;- ;


I tried the Mexican food at Disneyland for the first time and it was seriously super good. I got it from Rancho Del Zocalo right next to Thunder mountain. It was really filling and for my boyfriend and I to eat it was only $26 which isn't too bad. It was a lot of food! I will definitely eat there again. I think its my new favorite comfort food ; u ; .








I didn't end up going on many rides because I was honestly walking around aimlessly. I was really sad because I hadn't gone to the park in about three weeks and I know that sounds stupid but thats a really long time for me. I saw the Holiday parade for the first time since I was really little and it was amazing! I never sit down and watch the parades but it was well worth the wait. I won't do it again, but I don't regret waiting three hours to watch it ^~^ I'm really excited to do some more Disney related blog posts for you guys! Be sure to let me know what you want~


9 comments :

  1. I love your hair so much!!!! Could you please do an updated everyday hair tutorial and haircare routine please? :3
    I have problems with dry hair :(
    Disneyland is so pretty during this season, wow.
    Love your outfit!!
    xx Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a cute outfits/makeup that'll last at disneyland?? I have a pass and I struggle with this. :c
    Thank you!! Those marie ears are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to go to Disney Land during the holidays! It looks so fun! Can't wait to watch Big Hero 6, looks like such a good movie!!!

    -katsangfroid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this blog post. The pictures look so cute and I love your outfit~
    I know you wanted ideas about what to post next and I agree with Kelsey. How about a lookbook of cute outfits to wear to Disney or for winter? (for both girls and guys. that would b cute)
    P.S.
    You should make youtube videos. You would be perfect at it<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful photo's!
    It sounds like a magical time :D

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you have spend a great time in Disneyland. You look like a princess form the feritales in the photos. I will go with my daughter to Orlando's Disney this summer for this amazing experience. It was her gift for Christmas this year and she went crazy. We have also booked a hotel in Orlando and everything. She is very excited. I will share my pictures here after our trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh you're so cute !
    And the disneyland pictures make me crave for going there !
    love,
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete